We had used bone and joints models, cadavers, simulations labs, cadavers, radiographic work sheets and clinical cases. Items included in the orthopedic training program were:
(1) Types of fracture, different methods of fixation and basics of internal fixation implant placement (Simulation Models)
(2) How to perform full neurological and orthopedic examination (On animal sessions)
(3) Special orthopedic tests for specific orthopedic affections like CCLR, hip dysplasia, patellar luxation, Elbow dysplasia and vertebral disc herniation (On animal session)
(4) Full theoretical and practical In this concise and practical volume the authors describe and illustrate step by step all currently available reconstructive surgical techniques. The book covers both dogs and cats with skin defects caused by injury or tumor resection and the reader is given the widest possible range of treatment options for dealing with individual cases.
approach to TPLO (tibial plateau leveling osteotomy in case of cranial cruciate ligament rupture (CCLR), Hemilaminectomy in case of intervertebral disc disease (IVD herniation), Elbow arthrotomy in case of fragmented coronoid process (FCP) (On clinical cases sessions)
(5) Basic of computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)